IAM Architect - Identity and Access Management
StaffHost Europe have been exclusively selected by our client to assist in growing their cyber security practice. They are one of the most recognisable and innovative companies globally, consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth cyber security and identity practice. As a leading employer, they are renowned for creating exceptional development plans and tailored career mapping. Alongside ensuring that each employee has access to training and all relevant certifications.
You will work with some of the world's most recognisable organisations, helping to develop their identity roadmap, architecting solutions and overseeing any implementation work across multiple vendors.
- Experience working with the Advisory and/or Design and/or Implementation & Development of Identity & Access Management/Governance solutions.
- Knowledge of products and processes for identification, authentication and authorization.
- Experience working with one or more tools from the following list of vendors: Sailpoint, Microfocus, IBM, Cyberark, Microsoft (FIM/MIM), Forgerock, Omada, or similar.
- Experience with Active Directory.
- Fluent Denmark and English language skills.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.