5 months ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally, consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions as well as being a recognised employer of choice. Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking a talented individual to join their high growth consultancy.
Our client is seeking an assertive and innovative EUC Architect with extensive experience working across multiple clients and platforms in the private and public sector, delivering a broad range of technology solutions.
You will be a clear, confident and professional communicator with the ability to communicate and interact with clients, stakeholders, senior management and colleagues. You will have a broad understanding of IT systems, architectures and infrastructures with the ability to translate these into innovative and effective solutions to business needs. In addition, to play a lead role in complex projects and implementations.
- To work with our IT Professional and Transformation Services teams to translate Business Technology and Products Strategy into solutions for our diverse client base in the UK
- Champion the use of good design principles and ensure that non-functional requirements such as scalability, security, availability, reliability and performance are addressed
- Communicate complex IT architecture in business terms to internal and external stakeholders at all levels and explain how solutions/strategies address their current and future needs
- Mentor and coach less experienced team members, embedding the technical architecture strategy in their thinking and delivery, and encourage collaborative sharing of best practices and design patterns
- Support and encourage innovation through continuous review and appraisal of the developments in technology and assess how these will impact our solutions, business and architecture strategy
- Assist with bids for new work and build business cases for new technology implementations
- Providing support and advice in end user migration methodologies and techniques
- Maintains knowledge of IT infrastructure architecture, standards and practices and consistently applies these standards
- Ensure that Target End User architectures are flexible and support the business needs by maintaining an understanding of business strategies and infrastructure capabilities
- Create and maintain technical documentation to facilitate efficient planning, execution and handover into BAU
- Successfully presents technical information to a non-technical audience
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proven sales and demonstration capabilities
- Extensive knowledge of, but not limited to, UML, TOGAFF, n-Tier technologies and architectures, Public, Private and Hybrid Cloud architectures
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.