4 months ago
My client is a recognised global leader with over 150,000 global employees spanning 30 countries. Due to continued success they are looking to develop their prestigious Cyber Security Practice with the addition of an Endpoint Security Consultant.
As an Endpoint Security Consultant you will be working along side industry experts, with some of the world’s most prestigious and recognisable organisations, across a number of verticals within contemporary offices.
Skills & Experience:
- 2-6 years experience working with Endpoint Security solutions, such as antivirus, threat prevention, firewalls and device control.
- Daily administration and management, operational maintenance, reporting, theat analaysis & investigation.
- Migration, Implementation and management of McAfee OR Symantec technologies.
- Security Clearance is required for this role.
- Fluent Swedish and English Language is mandatory.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.