StaffHost is delighted to be working exclusively with one of Scandinavia’s most successful IT Consultancies. Our client has experienced double-digit growth for the last five years and because of this outstanding performance, they are able to invest heavily into their young End User Services division. In some parts of Europe, this organisation is regarded as the leader in this business area. In Sweden, the division is very new but there is a firm commitment to make this the number one player in the country.
This division has massive potential with a list of high-profile projects that they are deeply involved in. There is a great opportunity available for a talented individual to join this business unit at an early stage and to play a key part in creating the future culture and working methods. You will have the pick of projects available to you and a chance to have a successful future working with one of the best names in the IT market. Training is really important to this organisation and therefore you can expect fantastic personal development as well as close support from various colleagues.
Because this is a relatively new division, there are several different skills and experiences that our client can consider hiring. The range of projects being won are broad but uniting all of them is the focus on Infrastructure and/or Cloud requirements. Some of the projects involve full-scale transformations around all aspects of End-User Computing, other projects involve elements of Cloud and Infrastructure technologies. At this stage of the team’s development, it is important for new joiners to be both flexible and able to adapt to different situations.
Skills & Experience:
- Architecture experience gained within Infrastructure and/or Cloud.
- Experience across multiple areas of Infrastructure or Cloud technologies. These can include such examples as: Networking/WAN, Server, Storage, Virtualization, AWS, Azure, Hybrid Cloud, Workplace, Mobility, BYOD, Collaboration, Windows, Linux etc.
- Ability to successfully consult with customers about their requirements and the roadmaps to success.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Skilled at being a “trusted advisor” to customers.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.