Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth Microsoft Dynamics practice.
You’ll create and implement 365 Solution strategy, working closely with internal teams and any 3rd party add-on vendors.
Managing the solutions portfolio in defined target sectors and industries, you’ll create a roadmap, define and analyse functional needs and follow up on the release plan. Managing R&D budgets and ensuring excellent collaboration across countries will also be part of your daily focus.
It will be your responsibility to ensure consistency between the solution plan, baseline scope, estimate and the resulting proposal and contract. You will also closely work with the Delivery Lead to transition the solution plan and ensure their understanding and agreement of the documented solution.
- Proven track record of successful complex ERP (preferably AX) project delivery within Project & Service Organisations.
- Experience in developing a solution strategy to drive business growth and meet customer needs
- Experience in successfully managing a diverse group of resources
- A consulting /project-based background
- The ability to lead the application architecture for complex projects that result in the accomplishment of overall business objectives
- Demonstrated managerial and leadership expertise
- The ability to deliver strong messages and ensure compliance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to lead discussions with senior executives
- A customer-oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Have the experience or be open to work in close collaboration with offshore solutioning and delivery teams
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.