over 2 years ago
Our client is the leading provider of innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences, delivered through the power of people and the Microsoft ecosystem with 30,000 professionals in 27 countries.
You will design and develop web based applications using Microsoft.net in an Azure environment. With responsibility for the full software cycle from inception to delivery you will collaborate with both onshore and offshore teams of Business Analysts, Testers and Project Managers.
Key Role Responsibilities:
- Design and develop leading edge applications using the full Microsoft stack plus complimentary technologies such as Sitecore and Docker including;
- Plan, analyze, design, build and test all phases of Avanade projects, occasionally leading more junior team members
- Define technical, operational and user requirements, create conceptual architecture and solution-design materials, and develop the solution against the design
- Develop and implement appropriate quality-control and testing procedures
- Coordinate with and leverages offshore resources
- Be an active part of the Software engineering talent community contributing insights and feedback from client implementation challenges, recommending new capabilities that simplify adoption and drive further value from use of Azure cloud services
- Design and development of web based applications;
- ASP.NET, MVC, C#
- Microsoft SQL/TSQL
- XML web services/ JSON/AJAX
- Experience of operating in an agile engineering and project environment including continuous development
- Exposure to Unit Testing (TDD/MOQ frameworks)
- Strong understanding of compliance and risk management requirements including security and privacy
- Norwegian and English language skills are a pre-requisite
- Advanced skills in analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts
- Development of client-based and web-based software solutions
- Demonstrated experience in application development, complex code development, application-testing and component design.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.