over 1 year ago
Our client is a fortune 500 company and one of the world’s leading IT Consultancy and professional services organisations. Recognised by Gartner across multiple disciplines, this company is a global powerhouse who are significantly accelerating their European growth having made a number of recent acquisitions.
As a result of sustained, significant investment in growing the Nordic practice there is a requirement for a Digital Workplace Solutions Architect within the Infrastructure Services Practice.
As a Digital Workplace Solution Architect, you will provide end to end solutions for enterprise customers across the region including architecture, design and implementation. Digital Workplace Solutions includes Service Desk, end user support and end user computing platform transformation and migration services as well as encompassing key components of a modern digital workplace such as analytics, AI, automation, cloud workplace and mobility.
The successful candidate will utilise their experience leading Digital Workplace engagements in a role that combines consultancy, pre-sales and transformation leadership contributing to the development of new service offerings and driving increased revenue within the practice area.
The opportunity is primarily based in Oslo, with visibility to customers in Norway and across the region.
- An experienced Digital Workplace Architect or Consultant with experience in the architecture, design and implementation of End User Computing or Digital Workplace solutions.
- Strong expertise in the Microsoft Stack including Windows 7 and 10, EMS Suite, Azure AD, O365, M365 etc.
- Technical knowledge of workplace virtualisation solutions (Citrix, App V) and Mobile Device Management (InTune, Mobile Iron, Airwatch).
- Experience with cloud-delivered solutions such as Office 365, Skype for Business, G-Suite
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English language skills and preferably a Nordic language.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.