over 2 years ago
My client is a global professional services consultancy providing IT consulting and services. With over 30,000 employees in 24 countries they offer some of the most innovative digital and cloud-enabling services, business solutions and design-led experiences in the market.
Following significant growth there is a requirement for a Digital Marketing Practice Lead to work with some of the highest profile customers in the region, guiding them through their transformation with a particular emphasis on web content management solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for building a business area; by providing digital marketing solutions to some of the biggest customers in the Nordics. Utilising your experience of leading web content management solutions such as Episerver or Sitecore the Digital Marketing Practice Lead will provide thought leadership, solutions design and project management to generate new opportunities working in tandem with the sales organisation.
In addition, you will act as a presales lead for the WCM and CRM portfolio by being part of the proposal or RFI/RFP process as well as creating PoC’s and running workshops and demonstrations.
This is a customer facing role predominantly based in Copenhagen.
To be considered you will need the following experience:
- Proven track record and knowledge of providing Web Content Management Solutions – ideally based on Episerver and/or Sitecore, although other systems could also be considered.
- Experience in Presales, Consulting, Product Management or as an Offerings Manager.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong consulting and project-based background with a good knowledge of digital marketing solutions.
- Excellent communication skills. Fluent English is essential with at least one Nordic language advantageous.
- Relevant project management certifications would be beneficial such as PMP or Prince2.
- Leadership experience. Ideally gained leading International or cross-cultural teams.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.