**Fluency with German is required**
**Minimum Master’s degree required**
~Location is flexible across Germany, as this role requires travel~
The client we are currently working exclusively with, is one of the big 3 management consultants in the world (MBB - McKinsey & Company, BCG and Bain & Company). Due to their recognition within the market, they are constantly winning new business to the point where they are needing more Cyber security project leads and consultants like yourself than they ever have before. Our client also specialises in people - working as a project lead you should be able to and have experience of being directly responsible for entire Cyber security projects, managing a team anywhere from 5 consultants and up.
You as a project lead / consultant will be responsible for being a part of a specialist team who drive and advise customers looking to completely change their security structure, staying with them throughout the process ensuring your methods are put in place correctly and are used as effectively as possible whilst maintaining a strong relationship within the team and working closely with colleagues to ensure everything is running as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining service and speed to the highest level.
You will also be required to use your experience and knowledge to the best of your ability to ensure customers are being handled in the best way possible as well as ensuring service to the customer is at the highest it can possibly be.
Required from you:
- You will have a strong background within the cyber security marketspace as well as being able to display your level of knowledge and experience when it comes to consulting or leading a project and a team of consultants
- You would have had strong experience with advising around cyber security on a technical and functional level
- Understand customers’ requirements and be able to input your knowledge into projects with helping customers when it comes to putting a plan together and looking into the different methods of being able to put it in place
- Having experience with high and low-level designs when it comes to a new project with a customer to help them understand the process required to complete and what the finished project will look and feel like
- Willingness to travel internationally when required to do so
- Fluency with German is required
- Minimum Master’s degree required
Strong standouts (not required):
- Any certification’s relating to Cyber security will be a massive strongpoint to other applicants but is not required
- Previous experience as either Project lead or “Manager” consultant for minimum 3-4 Years
- Coming from a large digital enterprise consulting firm will be a strong standout but once again not required
- Focus on one specific industry (Oil & Gas, Financial, Retail, FMCG, Technology etc.) will be a strong standout but not required
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.