Cyber Risk Consultant - Global Leading Consultancy - Stockholm, Sweden
StaffHost have been exclusively selected by our client to assist in growing their cyber security practice. They are one of the most recognisable and innovative companies, consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions. Their business is expanding rapidly, and cyber risk is an area of exciting growth.
Our client is looking for cyber risk, strategy and transformation professionals whose background includes working with security technologies and solutions, platforms, software development, cloud, networking, performing risk assessments or project management together with a broad understanding across information security domains.
Helping clients with their cyber risk challenges is complex, often involves working closely with a diverse range of experts from many different disciplines and geographies. You’ll be both a valued consultant and a true business partner. Defining technology roadmaps, leading projects and influencing decision-makers will all be in a day’s work.
You’ll provide leadership to deliver hands-on solutions to major client challenges – conducting cyber maturity reviews, threat and risk assessments, creating operating models, designing infrastructure, specifying hardware, building software, simulating attacks and war gaming.
• Advising organisations on what good cyber security looks like for them, based on the cyber security threats and risks they face as an organisation/industry;
• Identifying and explaining cyber risks within complex new digital transformation initiatives;
• Delivering projects to mature organisations cyber capabilities by implementing people, process or technological improvements;
• Technical or specialist experience, likely to include some experience working with/on one or more of security technology deployment or operation, operating system build/support/configuration, networking, software or web development, coding, system or solution architecture initiatives, cloud initiatives, incident response/management, and technical risk assessments.
• Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively, appropriately tailored to people from a range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities;
• Up-to-date knowledge of the latest cyber-attack techniques and threats
• Relevant cyber qualifications, for example CISSP, CISM, PCI QSA or equivalent, would be beneficial.
• Relevant industry knowledge from your previous experience in-house or with previous clients and the ability to derive specific industry insights/trends.
Excellent Swedish and English language skills are mandatory.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.