StaffHost is delighted to be working exclusively with one of Scandinavia’s most successful IT Consultancies. Our client has experienced double-digit growth for the last five years and as a result of this outstanding performance, they are in a position to invest heavily into their thriving DevOps and Cloud practice. They are a market leader of digital transformation.
The Norwegian Cloud practice has a team in excess of 400 people, delivering cloud solutions to some of the leading brands across all of Europe. As such the ability to play a significant role in the delivery of unrivalled complex solutions at an enterprise level is vast.
As a DevOps Consultant, you will be responsible for designing and delivering DevOps services in the cloud. You will be placed in the interface between operation and development, and will thus be able to work on exciting and varied projects with influential customers. You will also have the opportunity to certify yourself and invest in expertise on Azure and / or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
· Design and delivery of DevOps services related to AWS and / or Azure
· Work with both operation and development
· Work with micro-service architecture and scalable infrastructure
· Work on automation, configuration management, continuous integration and deploy
· Experience with Hyperscale Cloud Platforms
· Relevant experience from projects in the cloud
· Broad knowledge of infrastructure management
· Experience with the use of container technology
· Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
· Fluent English language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.