about 2 years ago
Cloud Engineer – DevOps
Our client offers one of the most popular and trusted banking services in Europe. Their fast-growing team is located in Helsinki. You will be part of a carefully selected team who are great at what they do. They’re not just a startup with an idea; they have a proven business model that is growing exponentially and generates strong revenues.
Our client is looking for a Cloud DevOps Engineer to help build, maintain, and troubleshoot their rapidly expanding infrastructure.
- Ensuring services reliability and availability
- Working with and improving continuous delivery systems
- Proactively improving services performance, security and quality
- Cooperating with software and quality engineers
- Developing security, backup and redundancy strategies
- proven working experience in GNU/Linux based environments
- experience with IaC, preferably with Terraform
- experience with Docker, Kubernetes and AWS ECS
- experience with scripting languages like Python and Shell
- good understanding of networking fundamentals (OSI network layers, TCP/IP)
- understanding of information security principles
- ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
Some start-up experience would be beneficial, but not a deal-breaker
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.