Cloud Engineer – Azure
Our client is a global player in the energy sector with over 150,000 employees in more than 70 countries, with a turnover of 65 billion euros last year.
Our client is currently looking for an Azure Cloud Engineer based in Stockholm, on a permanent contract.
You will report to the Industrial-IT manager, as an expert, your main missions will be to:
- Conceptualise the software architecture and deliver robust products related to the internal standards (e.g. cybersecurity) and functional requests.
- Develop solutions and applications (backend, services, API) for the projects.
- Review the cloud and anticipate new releases with stakeholders.
- Ensure knowledge up-gradation of the developing teams.
- Gather specifications and deliver solutions to the customer organisation based on understanding of a domain or technology.
- Recommend customer value creation initiatives and implement industry best practices.
- Drive decision making. Identify alternatives, pros and cons, and make recommendations.
- Anticipate when architectural change will be needed and prepare the organisation for a successful transition.
- Acquire knowledge in cloud complex architectural solutions and new technology stacks. Evolve the solution in a perspective and innovative way.
- Monitor the architecture integrity during the systems lifetime.
- Write the associated documents.
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years' experience with proven record in middleware development and delivering IT solutions and mastered Microsoft architectures, from conception to completion
- Experience in design, development and testing for enterprise solutions, software programs, and custom applications using the .NET Framework, C # ASP.NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure, Stream Analytics, Microsoft COSMOS and other advanced components. technology.
- DevOps approach will be required to lead projects from developing and maintaining services in the Cloud.
- Add-on skills within PowerBI would be beneficial
- Excellent communications skills, to allow you to communicate with several stakeholders.
- Your capacity for analysis and action, your rigor and your flexibility will be your best assets to succeed in your role.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.