about 1 year ago
Cloud Engineer – Azure
Our client is on their way to becoming the number one SaaS solution to modernise IT architectures. Hundreds of well-known brands like adidas, Zalando, and Vodafone make better decisions in IT with their product and services.
They have invested a lot into a wonderful working environment that allows everyone to thrive. They believe in open access to leadership, transparent communication, personal development, a modern working environment and world-class teams.
As an Azure Cloud Engineer, you will architect, develop and implement cloud-native distributed systems by using container technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes.
Their customer base is growing rapidly all over the world and they are investing heavily in non-stop operation and scale-out. SaaS product onto Kubernetes, ensuring non-stop operation and efficient usage of Azure's platform services.
- Architect scalable, highly available solutions that leverage public cloud services
- Architecting, developing and optimising microservices to be cloud-optimised
- Working as a technical leader in their platform team, delivering hands-on and working closely with feature-focused DevOps teams
- Providing software architecture / development knowledge bundled with cloud architecture, design patterns and programming
- Advising and implementing on cloud best practices
- Working as both an infrastructure and application development specialist
- Agile software development and DevOps
- Implementing DevOps practices such as infrastructure as code, continuous integration and fully automated deployment
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in cloud solution development / software architecture
- 2+ years of experience as a cloud engineer or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure
- Strong knowledge of containers and orchestration systems, specifically Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience in using a high degree of automation and lean operations
- Experience with continuous integration & automation tools like Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Identify pain points and gaps by setting up a systematic load and performance testing
- Excellent English and Finnish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.