over 2 years ago
Cloud Engineer – AWS
Our client is a company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. They are an ambitious and ever-growing organisation with a passion for technology, the Internet and customer service. Our client provides hosting, streaming and digital infrastructure services to more than 4,500 public and private sector clients across the Nordics.
The successful AWS Engineer needs to be a dynamic and enthusiastic cloud and infrastructure specialists who enjoys working with both customers and internal staff. Committed to maintaining high standards, while managing the pressures and tight deadlines of their fast-paced workplace. That means spotting problems or opportunities and acting upon them independently, finding solutions to technical problems and escalating issues when appropriate.
- Be a solid team player and superb communicator who can deliver excellence in both project and support work
- Provide Cloud and DevOps consulting services, including technical presales, scoping, architecture, design, build and deployment of engineering solutions
- Liaise with customers to enhance current systems, plan and deliver projects, and implement new solutions
- Development innovative solutions in the cloud
- Deliver cloud migration projects
- Support development teams with DevOps technologies (CI/CD pipelines, config management, etc.)
- Analyse, design and document the infrastructure design in line with the client’s customer processes and procedures
- Work with Third Parties to install and configure software, producing appropriate documentation that meets defined standards
- Design and document operational guides and support processes
- Excellent English and Swedish language skills are vital.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.