over 3 years ago
Our global client is a recognised employer of choice, and they're currently seeking a talented individual to join their high growth consultancy, following significant new project acquisitions.
- Providing operational support and product improvement to the company’s Orchestration (inf and code) toolset
- Consulting with Delivery teams on usage of the on-prem and public cloud (AWS) platforms
- Working closely with Architects and Project Managers to deliver high-quality products
- Enhancing your technical skills across a wide range of areas and playing an important role in driving the company forward adhering to a Public cloud first strategy.
- Working closely with others providing coaching and guidance, helping them learn from your experience.
- Proven hands-on professional experience in cloud platforms, such as Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud platform or Microsoft Azure
- Experience setting up and deploying in AWS or Azure cloud environments
- Hands-on experience with AWS Serverless Developer tools, Lambda and AWS Serverless Application Model (AWS SAM)
- Scripting experience in any language, i.e. Java, Python, C#, Perl, Node
- An understanding of Cloud and software security principles
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.