about 2 years ago
Cloud Consultant – AWS, Azure, Google
With nearly 1,400 consultants in Finland and a global network of 50,000 consultants, our clients consulting business supports public and private organisations in their transformation and performance research projects.
- Serve as a technical point of contact in the delivery of Azure infrastructure and technically input to the design and implementation of solutions
- Involved in working closely with customers to ensure you understand their requirements, and implement solutions delivered to meet these requirements
- Establish specific scaffold capability for the implementation of any given workload.
- Provide SME knowledge around the migration of a specific application or service
- Ensure that engagement with support departments is undertaken during implementation work.
- Provide technical support as requested, for internal and external customers
- Work as part of a team on larger solutions
- Identify other service and sales opportunities
- 3+ years of hands-on delivery / Implementation related work around Azure
- Azure Architecture Review
- Azure Architecture (detailed level)
- Practical Migration Experience
- Automation/Tooling Experience
- English and Finnish language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.