7 months ago
Cloud Architect | Vienna, Austria
One of Europe's fastest-growing Microsoft gold partner's and a leading provider of innovative cloud and modern workplace solutions to some of Austria's best-known enterprises.
As a result of substantial year-on-year growth, this market leader is quickly becoming one of Europe's most talked about IT consultancies, winning a multitude of large-scale digital transformation projects across both public and private sectors in Austria.
As such, my client is keen to speak to ambitious Cloud Architect to work on several large-scale datacenter migration projects alongside a team of highly skilled Azure architects.
You will be working for a recognized market leader, renowned for their investment people, offering unprecedented opportunity for on-going professional development, support through certifications and career progression within a high-growth business area.
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Azure public cloud platform (including IaaS, PaaS and on-prem delivery models)
- Deep understanding of Microsoft infrastructure technology & datacenter environments (Windows server etc.)
- Experience working on datacenter migration project(s) to Microsoft Azure is a strong advantage
- Strong communication skills - the ability to understand and appropriately respond to the modern business and IT needs of customers
- Fluent German & English language skills
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.