Cloud Architect – Google Cloud
StaffHost Europe are working with a leading and fast-growing Helsinki based company that offers management, technology and transformation consultancy to their clients.
They have a network of clients from the Fortune 500 list of companies and offer unmatched opportunities for professional growth. Our client seeks to hire a seasoned Google Cloud Architect professional with diverse experience and expertise.
- Lead and actively participate in Google cloud foundation architecture design and the implementation
- Define Google Account and Tagging Strategy
- Define Integration strategies with GCP
- Define scalable enterprise architecture
- Define platforms and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution using best practices on GCP
- Automate cloud infrastructure and application deployments using Google cloud formation scripts
- Define and implement best practices to secure data sourcing in and out of GCP.
- Define and Implement best practices to secure data at rest on GCP.
Implement monitoring and alerting using native google cloud platform tools.
- Avid technologist, with deep expertise in Google Cloud and/or other public/private/hybrid cloud architecture domains
- History of successful implementation of complex Google or hybrid cloud architecture solutions
- Expert knowledge in private, public and hybrid cloud architecture, networking, workload types, migration patterns and tools
- Hands-on experience with various enterprise applications and IT services, as well as software development, compliance and security, and IT operations disciplines
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations and cloud cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements
- Ability to suggest competitive and innovative technical decisions, get client buy-in and deliver commitments
- Strong communication skills, ability to present technical ideas in business-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Google certifications are an additional advantage
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.