over 1 year ago
Cloud Architect – Google Cloud
Our client is a financial services specialist, and they are looking for a Google Cloud Platform (GCP) certified Architect to help translate the client's business requirements into infrastructure design at their HQ in Gothenburg.
The successful Google Cloud Architect will be providing techno-functional leadership for the client’s cloud-based platform and helping the client to understand existing cloud infrastructure cost breakdown and provide the new strategy.
- Drive solution architecture, designs, proof of concepts, and hand-hold delivery
- Work with architecture and delivery teams to drive strategic direction and implementation of best practices
- Define technical tasks and estimates required to implement a design
- Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates
- Design and implement cloud infrastructure solutions for distributed systems and applications
- Design and architect cloud migration and cloud native solutions
- Design of GCP Cloud environments
Desirable skills & experience:
- Knowledge and experience of public cloud platform from either Google Cloud, AWS or Azure.
- Creating solution architectures
- Good knowledge of programming and scripting
- All in all, you should have a solid developer/engineering/technical experience with strategising and architecting cloud solutions.
- Social skills and customer service attitude
- Must speak Fluent English and Swedish
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.