almost 2 years ago
StaffHost have been exclusively selected by our client to assist in growing their cloud practice. They are one of the most recognisable and innovative companies, consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions. Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth cloud practice. They are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
You will own the public and hybrid cloud solutions, focussed on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud technologies. Working with blue-chip enterprise customers, you will help to define their cloud roadmap, to architect solutions and then to oversee the implementation or migration on to public or hybrid cloud offerings.
- Good cloud infrastructure consulting OR architecture experience across any of the following; AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Oracle Cloud or IBM Cloud
- A broad understanding of wider infrastructure technologies and the ability to support the client by identifying any prospects for improving their infrastructure.
- Delivery and implementation of cloud-based solutions.
- Good experience with complex solutions.
- Strong Swedish and English language skills.
Competitive salary and package on offer.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.