StaffHost has been exclusively selected by our client to work on an exciting new role as they look to expand their cloud division. They are the Nordic’s region leading IT services enterprise and are looking to expand their fast-growing team in Sweden and as such will invest time in individuals to ensure they develop and progress within this Cloud Architect role. They are looking for a talented individual who has a brilliant understanding of cloud solutions and who has worked on projects centred around Cloud technologies.
Role : -
As a Cloud Architect you will need to have experience working on Cloud projects using either AWS or Azure. You will be required to understand and with confidence design and advise on Cloud solutions best suited to your client’s needs, most of which would be large enterprise companies. In addition to meeting with clients, you’ll be responsible for the on-going management of the project throughout the process focusing greatly on the designing and advising on solutions.
Desirable Skills :-
- Worked with one of the following cloud technologies either AWS and Azure
- Previous experience as a Cloud Architect, preferably at enterprise level
- Good knowledge of Cloud Migrations, transformations or implementations
- Organizational skills, and ability to present solutions to clients with confidence
- Excellent time management
- Must speak fluent English, Fluent Swedish is desirable
Competitive salary and package on offer.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.