5 months ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
As a Cloud Architect you will design, estimate and build solutions while working with some of the world’s most prestigious and recognisable organisations across a range of verticals.
You will be responsible for developing solution blue prints, estimate implementation efforts, develop principal rationales, assist in technical pre-sales and not least – lead the clients customers in their amazing cloud transition journeys.
- Good experience of working in a consultancy, customer facing or senior management capacity.
- Experience in the following:
- Microsoft Azure
- Office 365/EMS
- Dynamics 365
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Relevant certifications based around the Microsoft solutions such as MCSA, MCSE or AWS certifications.
- Fluent in Swedish (or one of the other Nordic languages) & English.