over 3 years ago
StaffHost have been exclusively selected by our client to assist in growing their cloud practice - they are one of the European leaders in Public Cloud Infrastructure. Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth team in Paris. They are also recognised as one of the fastest growing tech companies in EMEA and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
As a Cloud Architect, you will be participating in customer projects, from new infrastructure builds and migrations. Day-to-day hands-on work can be from implementing solutions to giving workshops and designing recommendations. You will also be a trusted advisor for high profile enterprises and manage the customer relationship and road-map. Overall, you'll have the position to follow customer projects from start to finish.
- Knowledge and experience of public cloud platform from either Google Cloud, AWS or Azure.
- Creating solution architectures
- Good knowledge of programming and scripting
- All in all, you should have a solid developer/engineering/technical experience with strategising and architecting cloud solutions.
- Social skills and customer service attitude
- Must speak fluent English & French.
Competitive salary and package on offer.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.