over 1 year ago
Cloud Architect – Azure
Our client is an industry leader in their field, and they are currently seeking an Azure Cloud Architect to play the principal role in managing and architecting a variety of cloud solutions using Microsoft Azure.
Data plays a huge part in our client's efforts to achieve their objectives but their ambition to establish a data-centric culture throughout the company is far from complete. They hope this position will further empower the organisation to embrace cloud-hosted technologies and solutions, enabling data and the power it holds to be more readily available to the wider business.
- Develop Infrastructure cloud strategies that align within the overall IS and business strategy.
- Develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy.
- Develop, document, make recommendations, and communicate plans for investing in IT infrastructure, including analysis of cost reduction opportunities.
- Provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to Senior Management, Systems Analysts, Systems Engineers, Solution Architects and other Infrastructure Architects.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Considerable experience as an Azure Architect, capable of providing technical leadership and driving successful projects to achieve desired goals
- Exceptional stakeholder management, requirements gathering and communication skills across technology teams and within the business
- Experience with middleware architecture, ideally using Oracle SOA
- Experience with large scale projects and programmes ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technical configurations, technologies and processing environments
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of technical architecture alternatives
- Demonstrate experience of working in high-pressure, delivery-based working environments
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.