660K - 1.7m (SEK)
about 3 years ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally. Consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions, they are also a recognised employer of choice and have an outstanding track-record for development and certifications for all employees.
Following significant new client and project acquisitions, they are seeking several talented individuals to join their high growth Cloud practice.
- A cloud architect advisory focused role and will require engaging directly with customers in support of the clarification or shaping of needs; definition of requirements and priorities, identification of solution options and development of solutions.
- Be a trusted advisor with our customers, taking them through a journey in a consultative manner. This will involve engaging with the customer using Hybrid Cloud Adoption Frameworks and assisting with the business case and architecture in moving workloads to the cloud.
- Keep abreast of existing and evolving portfolio solutions; monitor global IT developments, industry trends and competitors, to ensure our solutions appropriately exploit both current and future technologies.
- Your experience in a customer-focused environment will already have given you the confidence to own and manage the scoping and definition of conceptual design by understanding and translating business requirements into technical solutions.
- Being an expert, you will have delivered end to end Private & Public Cloud solutions using several vendors including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and other Cloud platforms, as well as the use of industry leading containers and orchestration tools.
- You will have a professional and dynamic approach, demonstrates a clear passion for delivering Secure IT services and solutions; Business analysis experience: Able to analyse and understand the customer’s requirements and expectations and select appropriate technologies to design an innovative winning technical solution.
- You will also be experienced in leading presentations to senior management level both internally and within the client arena, ideally as part of the bid process.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.