about 2 years ago
Our client is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. They are at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on their strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, they enable organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations.
You’ll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects and engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
- Work on some of the most bleeding edge cloud-native architectures in development today.
- Take end-to-end ownership of shaping solutions & defining the right architectural approach.
- Support estimation, planning and delivery as a Technical Leader.
- Collaborate closely with our engineering teams to ensure our solutions are built to reflect your solution vision and make the best use of current development practices.
- Maintain technical relationships with our clients and technology partners.
- Be a trusted technology adviser to our clients as well as to your colleagues.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Excellent knowledge of exploiting at least one major Cloud platform (pref. AWS) for delivery of cloud-native solutions.
- A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
- A strong background in Java and core open source technologies and frameworks; experience of building scalable, resilient and secured applications.
- Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF).
- Experience of working in collaborative teams.
- Experience of Agile / Scrum methodology.
- AWS solution architect certification.
- Working with distributed, off-shore delivery teams.
- DevOps background/experience.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.