over 2 years ago
Our client wants to create a sustainable energy system to help keep the world a place worth living in, for future generations. They are also committed to an open and appreciative culture that welcomes all people. They believe that differences enrich us; such as different backgrounds, gender, life and work styles, talents, abilities and limitations. Now they are looking for you to join their team in Stavanger, Norway.
- Customer consultancy relating to cloud migration solutions
- Planning and delivery of highly available and scalable cloud solutions
- Conception of cloud architectures in connection with their review
- Carrying out cloud migration projects
- Completed degree in computer science or a comparable completed education (eg IT specialist)
- Existing AWS certification or willingness to complete this with the support of the company
- Experience with AWS cloud services or one of the other leading cloud platforms (Azure, Google)
- Good knowledge of the concepts of elasticity and scalability
- Experiences with multi-tier architectures
- Knowledge of common web servers, caching, application servers and load balancers
- Experiences with loose coupling and stateless systems
- A structured, analytical, proactive and responsible way of working
- Great Norwegian and English language skills - spoken and written
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.