660K - 1.7m (SEK)
5 months ago
Our client is one of the most recognisable and innovative technology companies globally, consistently winning awards for their technology and solutions as well as being a recognised employer of choice. Following significant new project acquisitions, they are seeking a talented Consultant specialising in Cloud Architecture projects to join their high growth consultancy.
This is a high-level role where you will help build and progress capabilities for the business and help develop the strategy moving forward. This specific role is focused on expertise in cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, Rackspace, VMware vCloud) and service-oriented architecture (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS).
- Study existing technology landscape and understand current application workloads
- Understand and document technical requirements from clients
- Define Migration strategy to move application to cloud
- Develop architecture blueprints and detailed documentation. Create bill of materials, including required Cloud Services (such as EC2, S3 etc.) and tools;
- Design the overall Virtual Private Cloud VPC environment including server instance, storage instances, subnets, availability zones, etc
- Design the AWS network architecture including VPN connectivity between regions and subnets
- Design the HA / DR strategies
- Set up process, services and tools around cloud
- Oversee build of the environment
- Execute migration plan
- Validate the environment to meets all security and compliance control
Recent cloud-based solutions experience is a must. A solid technical background, on premise architecture and consultancy experience will be ideal as well experience with the following:
- Google Cloud
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.