3 months ago
My client is a fortune 500 company and one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. Recognised by Gartner across multiple disciplines, this company is a global powerhouse who are significantly accelerating their European growth having made a number of recent acquisitions.
In order to significantly grow the Nordic practice; the business has recently made a high-profile acquisition which makes them a major player in the financial services sector. As a result of this new organisation being integrated there is a requirement for a Chief Architect with CTO level responsibility for the banking platform unit at a time of transformation.
As a Chief Architect you will be responsible for the transformation of the core banking platform from its legacy system to a Temenos based modern cloud platform. In addition to the day-to-day responsibilities expected of a Chief Architect, the successful candidate also requires a good balance of IT strategy, solution envisioning, governance, stakeholder management, multi-party collaboration, program delivery and leadership in contemporary technologies.
You will work closely with various CIO and CTO organisations of the clients to ensure the definition and realisation of architecture and the roadmap for the platform to ensure best-in-class software product quality of the solution.
The opportunity is based in Helsinki.
- An experienced Senior Architect with 10+ years’ experience in enterprise architecture and solutions design.
- Must have hands-on experience of governing, definition, developing or implementing an enterprise architecture.
- Good understanding of modern cloud native technology
- Relevant certifications would be beneficial (such as TOGAF, Open Group Certified IT Architect).
- Working knowledge and experience of Temenos/T24 would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English language skills essential. Finnish would be beneficial though isn’t essential.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.