The client I am currently working exclusively with is one of the leading IT infrastructure and software providers within the market. Due to their recognition within the market, they are constantly winning new business to the point where they are needing more infrastructure cloud architects like yourself than they ever have before. My client also specialises in people - working closely as a team, constantly bouncing off of fellow teammates, using your knowledge (whilst using theirs) to the best of your ability to assist the customer in achieving their end goal.
You as an architect will be responsible for being a part of a specialist team who drive customers into the cloud successfully, staying with them throughout the process ensuring your methods are put in place correctly and are used to the best ability possible, whilst maintaining a strong relationship within the team and working closely with colleagues to ensure everything is running as efficiently as possible whilst maintaining service and speed to the highest level.
You will also be required to use your experience and knowledge to the best of your ability to ensure customers are being handled in the best way possible as well as ensuring service to the customer is at the highest it can possibly be.
Required from you
- You will have a strong background within the marketspace as well as being able to display your level of knowledge and experience when it comes to consulting / architecture
- You would have had strong experience working with AWS as a main tool to assist customers drive their business into the cloud (with some experience with Azure)
- Previous experience with working on / with migrations with customers and being able to show the difference you made with your skills to the customer and how you showed alternative methods of carrying this out using your knowledge
- Understand customers’ requirements and be able to input your knowledge into projects with helping customers when it comes to putting a plan together and looking into the different methods of being able to put it in place
- Having experience with high- and low-level designs when it comes to a new project with a customer to help them understand the process required to complete and what the finished product will look and feel like
- Fluency with English and Swedish is required
Strong standouts (not required)
- AWS certification’s will be a massive strongpoint to other applicants but is not required
- Any certifications relating to Iaas or strong experience with Iaas and have the ability to prove knowledge within this sector
- Previous experience with all major cloud platforms (GCP, AWS and Azure) is a strongpoint but also not required
- Having worked as Consultant and Architect will also prove to be an advantage with versatility
- The chance to join a team of highly skilled professionals with a wealth of opportunity for professional development.
Thank you for your interest in this opportunity. If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the position in more detail within 48 hours of receiving your CV. Please assume your application has been unsuccessful if you do not hear back from us within 48 hours.