With the projected global cost of cyberattacks estimated to exceed €6 trillion by 2021 and a worldwide shortage of 1.8 million cyber security professionals by 2022; finding talented people is harder than ever before.
We manage a network of Cyber Security professionals all year round in over 14 countries. Maintaining high quality relationships with the most in demand and difficult to reach people provides our clients with a significant competitive advantage.
As a result, our expertise and network are relied upon by some of the world's leading technology companies.
Typical Cyber Security Jobs:
- Consultant / Advisor
- Engineer, Deployment, Technical Implementation
- Security / Penetration Testing
- Project Manager
For more infomation on our services, please take a look at our team brochure or get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cyber Security Services:
- Digital Identity - IAM (Identity & Access Management)
- Strategy & Risk (Governance, Risk & Compliance)
- Data Protection & Privacy - GDPR
- Infrastructure Security (Network, Endpoint, Cloud Mobile & IoT)
- Enterprise Applications Security
- Cyber Defence